Book Salon is designed to work best with your Chrome browser. Learn more about what devices Book Salon works with and how to get Chrome.
Book Salon doesn't currently have a mobile app, but here are some tips to get the web app installed on your phone on the Home Screen
Instructions for iOS (iPhone):
1) First open Chrome (or the browser you use) - and go to Book Salon and sign in.
2) Copy the website address and go back to the Home Screen on your Phone
3) Get the search function to appear (by swiping your finger down from the top of your screen)
4) Search for "Shortcuts" and press the "+"-sign
5) Press the "+Add Action"-button and search after "Chrome" and choose "Open URLs in Chrome"
6) Then insert the link you copied in step 2, after "Open"
7) Choose the icon you want and give the shortcut a name
8) Then you click the "3 lines-symbol" you find up in the right corner
9) Click "Add to Home Screen" - and "Add"
10) You are Done
Instructions for Android (Samsung, Huawei, etc.):
Go to the page through your phone's browser https://admin.booksalon.co.uk
Press the menu in the upper right corner. If you're using a browser other than Chrome, this feature is often found in the menu at the bottom (3 lines).
Select "+ Add Page to Home Screen". Follow the instructions to confirm the action.
This is how the BookSalon website is stored on the phone screen.