In this article you can find info about the following:
When you want to benefit from the calendar outside of shifts, do this:
You must activate working hours outside of shifts from the Salon calendar.
When "Show times outside shifts" are activated for that day, it will be possible to add calendar entries for the whole day.
To prevent you from viewing 24 hours a day, you need to do adjustments from your personal settings by setting up the "Hide night hours" feature
The following video shows how to create a time between 08-10 am on the calendar outside of shifts so that customers can only make reservations from 10am, but you can add entries as early as 8am.
How to use the booksalon calendar outside of work?
You can conveniently set your holiday or other personal absences from the “Shifts” tab. These settings last all day.
Holiday or custom tag set from shifts
If you want to set shorter absences or breaks, you can set them directly from your salon calendar. Watch the video below to set your own breaks etc:
Break, custom tag set from Calendar
Adding or removing a repeat break
If you want to repeatedly add a break or task at certain times, you can do it this way:
Adding repeating break
1) Select the time you want to add a break or task in the calendar.
2) Select the desired repetition by clicking on the arrow on the right side of the "Does not repeat" button.
3) Set a title for the break/task.
4) Select the duration of the break/task and click "Add".
5) This is how you can conveniently add your repeat breaks or tasks to your calendar.
Removing repeating break
1) In the calendar select the desired break and click "Remove".
2) Choose whether you want to remove only the break you have selected or also other upcoming repeating breaks.
See below for a more detailed video on how to add and remove a repeat break:
"At work" function
Using this feature, the calendar will not show a user who does not have a shift open on that day. This improves the usability of the calendar.
In the calendar view, you can select the options "All" or "At work".
The "At work" feature will show you only the people who are at work on that day in the calendar.
At the top of the calendar you can find a small guide on how to read the calendar icons that are shown on bookings in your calendar.
They will show when you have a new booking, or if for example someone has written a message to you while doing the booking, or if they have prepaid it.
You can see all the icons that apply to the booking in your calendar view: